Got Pains and Don’t know what to do?
- I need some advice about my pain and musculoskeletal symptoms.
- I’ve tried Physical Therapy and it was terrible.
- I need a 2nd opinion from someone that I trust.
- I don’t live in West Michigan and I really want advice from Melissa.
Try a Virtual Consult
- Virtual Consulting is perfect for questions or issues that you need to talk thru.
- Appointment Length | ~50 minutes
- Cost | $125
- Includes | One virtual appointment, and a post-consultation email with summary of recommendations given.
- Follow-up Appointments available if you have more questions/concerns.
- Keep in mind, consulting appointments are not the same as treatment or telehealth.
- When is my payment due? | When appointment is made.
- I am concerned about my Credit Card security | Your Card info is stored in our HIPAA compliant software. Once saved, we can only see the last 4 digits.
- Will this process thru my insurance? | Nope.
- What is your Cancellation Policy? | Caroline has your time slot reserved JUST FOR YOU. Sorry, no refunds for cancellations.
- What virtual meeting platform do you use for appointments? | ZOOM. We’ll email you a link after scheduling.
- Come to appointment ready with all your questions!
Want to Schedule?
Talk to the Front Desk Team at Nephew Physical Therapy, and they’ll get you all set up for your one-on-one Virtual Appointment.