Join Our Team
Working at Nephew Physical Therapy is being a part of a team. Each team member plays very important role in the success of helping others. The next individual to join our team will be able to directly impact clients, culture and our community.
- We strive to hire rock stars…no turkeys allowed.
- We are on a mission to help people…are you?
- Don’t mistake our sweatshirts and yoga pants as being too casual…it’s just another tool in our tool belt to be able to move with our patients.
- Our facility is an important part of who we are, our virtual 6th man (for all you basketball fans). We have a space unlike any other in town and was designed to help our team and patients feel right at home.
Customer Service, Front Desk | Part-time
Do you or someone you know:
1. See Challenges as Opportunities for Problems to be Solved?
2. Have follow through?
3. Have the ability to handle interruptions and get back on track?
4. See each client as a person, not a number or a cog in the wheel?
5. WANT to work at NephewPT and not looking for just a J-O-B?
We need someone to work the front desk two full days a week (Tu/Th) as part of a Job Share with Brittany. Open to Close. You will work together to keep the schedule full, coordinate with patients, investigate insurance and keep the building welcoming.
Check out our KRA (Key Results Area) for our Front Desk. We use KRAs as a way for our team members to know what winning in their role looks like.
If interested, click Front Desk Job Priorities to learn more.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Interested candidates should submit resume with cover letter telling us the top three reasons they would be a great fit with NephewPT. This information should be emailed to email@example.com with the Job Title in the Subject Line.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Culture benefits include Salad Wednesday, Taco Thursdays, Macatawa Boat Rides, Escape Rooms, the occasional Starbuck runs, and a Lot of Laughs with the greatest team!
- Benefits (full time) include paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance assistance and more.
About Our Company:
If you want to work with Nephew PT, we suggest you do your research. From Instagram to YouTube. Google Reviews to Grad Photos. Be sure you check out what we are about…to make sure you are about the same things.
“We believe in fixing the root of the physical limitation, of the body that God created, thru treatment and education, for those who want to experience life to the fullest.”