FLEX|ability (verb) the ability to FLEX (July 13, 2021)
IN PERSON TRAINING | HOME PROGRAMS | COACH ACCESS
- Weekly 1 hour in-person workout sessions.
- 3 (different) personalized, written exercise programs each week.
- Email/Text Access to Coach Naomi.
- Session Starts September 10th
- 8 Week Commitment
- Time Slots | Fridays at 6a, 7a or 8a
- Limited Spots Available!
- Are you finally ready to make the change you’ve been talking about?
“I spent 8 weeks with Naomi in her FLEX Ability strength program. I did not ever consider personal strength training in my life before this, because I simply didn’t have the confidence in myself to do what I thought might be required.
I chose to do this because I’ve been a PT patient of Naomi’s in the past and it’s easy to connect with her. She’s so talented in her work and educated me so I could reach my physical goals with greater intention.
After 8 weeks, there were positive physical changes of course; more muscle, I could lift more & sustain things much longer than I could when I started. But the biggest change, and the most important to me was my increased confidence. I felt like I could claim some space in the gym and really know what I was working toward, know how to use equipment appropriately, and maintain good form. I am a busy mom and full time teacher. I am so glad I made time for this.
It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself.” -Jen M.
Time for your Mid-Year Health Insurance Check Up (July 6, 2021)
We’ve made it half way thru 2021,
- Do you know how much of your deductible you have met this year?
- Do you know what your coinsurance percentage is?
- Do you have a max out of pocket?
- Is it time to do some HEALTH CARE with your health insurance?
Download our Health Insurance Check Up and make sure you know where you’re at here.
And check out our latest YouTube Video as Melissa talks about the importance of knowing your health insurance costs and coverage.