Welcome to Nephew Physical Therapy in Holland Michigan!
At Nephew Physical Therapy, we believe in helping our clients get the most out of life.
- We work with your doctor’s office to get a referral if you want to start P.T.
- Before treatment begins, we research your insurance coverage and determine what you will pay out of pocket, because we care about personal finance. (We accept most major insurance carriers, including Priority Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Aetna, and more.)
- We work to schedule appointments to fit with your schedule because we care about your job and your family. We can accommodate appointments before 8 am and after 6 pm.
- We treat our patients ONE-ON-ONE because we care about developing relationships.
- We are located inside of a health club. We have access to more equipment and more space–not only to treat your current limitation, but to help you get on the road to improved health and fitness.
- We believe that God is the owner of our business and we work to serve Him.
- We believe in living debt free and helping others to do so.
- We believe in finding the root cause of your pain – not just treating the symptoms, so that you can live the highest quality life.
At Nephew Physical Therapy we believe in the physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health of our clients. Come experience the Nephew approach!
There’s no reason you should to have to “just live with” your pain–we’re ready and waiting to help! Complete our Patient Inquiry Form here online, or call our office at 616.796.9391 to arrange for a referral and schedule your first appointment. Why wait a few more weeks or months, when you could be back to yourself again in just a matter of time?!
Want to get get know us a bit better first? Visit us at facebook.com/nephewpt or check out our About Us page above. We look forward to getting to know you!