Welcome to Nephew Physical Therapy in Holland Michigan!
At Nephew Physical Therapy, we believe in helping our clients get the most out of life.
- We work with your doctor’s office to get a referral if you want to start P.T.
- Before treatment begins, we research your insurance coverage and determine what you will pay out of pocket, because we care about personal finance. (We accept most major insurance carriers, including Priority Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Aetna, and more.)
- We work to schedule appointments to fit with your schedule because we care about your job and your family. We can accommodate appointments before 8 am and after 6 pm.
- We treat our patients ONE-ON-ONE because we care about developing relationships.
- We take pride in providing a welcoming, professional and comfortable space for you to receive your P.T., and we’re delighted to do so in our new and private office and gym facility.
- We believe that God is the owner of our business and we work to serve Him.
- We believe in living debt free and helping others to do so.
- We believe in finding the root cause of your pain – not just treating the symptoms, so that you can live the highest quality life.
At Nephew Physical Therapy we believe in the physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health of our clients. Come experience the Nephew approach!
WE’VE MOVED! We’re excited to welcome you to our new facility, located on Holland’s north side at 12723 N Bellwood Dr, Suite 10. You’ll find us between Beeline and 128th, just west of Barnes and Noble and Applebee’s. Stop in any time to check out our new space, or to schedule an appointment for physical therapy!
Want to get get know us a bit better before your first appointment? Visit us at facebook.com/nephewpt or check out our About Us page above. We look forward to greeting you in our new location!